INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR THE CLIENTS OF SKY HOTEL KRAKÓW
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, this is to inform that:
The controller of your personal data processed in connection with the provision of hotel services is Sunshine Property sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Lubicz 9, 31-034 Kraków (phone: 12 306 5500, email@example.com).
Sky Hotel Kraków has its Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional mail sent to ul. Lubicz 9, 31-034 Kraków, with an annotation reading “IOD” (“DPO”) on the envelope.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR Sky Hotel Krakow
Servis realizes functions of gaining information about its users and their actions in the following way:
through information entered voluntarily in forms.
by saving cookies in the end devices (so-called "cookies").
2.Information in forms
Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
The website may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address))
The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process a service request or a business contact.
3.Inofrmation about cookies
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User's terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
determining the user's profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Pliki cookie mogą być wykorzystane przez sieci reklamowe, w szczególności sieć Google, do wyświetlenia reklam dopasowanych do sposobu, w jaki użytkownik korzysta z Serwisu. W tym celu mogą zachować informację o ścieżce nawigacji użytkownika lub czasie pozostawania na danej stronie.
In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
time of arrival,
time to send a response,
name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) –in the case when the transition to the Website was made via a link,
information about the user's browser,
Information about the IP address.
The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
The above data is used only for the purposes of administering the server.
Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6.Managing cookie files - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Android, Safari (iOS), Windows Phone, Blackberry
Your personal data will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) and Article 9(2)(g) of GDPR for the purpose of the provision of hotel services/carrying out the delivery defined in the agreement you have concluded with us and which we perform or performed for your benefit or on the grounds of a business relationship we have established with you with a view to conclude such an agreement, which is our legitimate interest on the grounds of GDPR. Moreover, the said data are processed to enable the pursuit of claims related to the agreement and to document the completion of the service/delivery for tax purposes. If you have given your consent to have your personal data processed for marketing and/or profiling purposes, Sky Hotel Kraków will process your data to send you marketing communication and commercial information about its products and services and for profiling purposes accordingly. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data is the accommodation service/delivery agreement which you have concluded with us and which we perform or performed for your benefit. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data used for marketing and/or profiling purposes is your consent. At the same time, this is to inform you that you may withdraw your consent at any time, and the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing that took place before you withdrew your consent.
4. The recipients of your personal data may be: the company providing management services, companies providing IT support services to Sky Hotel Kraków and software suppliers, companies providing accounting services, companies providing transportation or taxi services if a guest orders a transportation service or package shipment/delivery, law firms.
5. Your personal data acquired in connection with the concluded accommodation service agreement will be processed until the expiry of tax claims or civil-law claims, whichever of the two expires later, and the personal data acquired on the basis of a consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes will be processed throughout the period of validity of the consent to the processing of data for marketing and/or profiling purposes.
6. You have the right to access your personal data and to rectify them, erase them or restrict the processing thereof, to object to the processing thereof, and to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which in this case is the Polish Data Protection Commissioner (PL: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych) ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw. Provision of personal data is obligatory under the provisions of the law.
7. Sky Hotel Kraków does not intend to transfer personal data outside the EEA.
8. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but please be informed that if you decide not to provide your personal data, it may be impossible or difficult for us to perform an accommodation service/delivery agreement for your benefit.
9. Your personal data may be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of GDPR, which will be carried out in accordance with the mandatory provisions of law. Sky Hotel Kraków makes automated decisions on the basis of personal data, including profiling - unless you have not given your consent to profiling. Profiling involves the use of historical personal data acquired by Sky Hotel Kraków in connection with the provision of accommodation services to its guests.